The CDISC Wiki is a collaborative tool to share information relevant to the development and use of clinical research data standards. WIKI is built on Confluence.
If you are new to the CDISC Wiki, please use the "Sign Up" option at top right in order to comment or gain access to additional features. Please visit our CDISC Technology Support Home space after your register.
If you are looking for a specific Team Site (aka Space), go to the Spaces drop down menu at top and select Space Directory; or you can type in the name of the Space or a page within a space in the Search tool at top right.
If you are looking for our main website, please go to http://www.cdisc.org.
All content on this Wiki is non-binding and any individual opinions expressed should not be considered indicative of the policies or positions of CDISC or any other organization.
CDISC Public Review
Sign Up for WIKI/JIRA (or login if you already have an account) to get access to documents undergoing Public Review in CDISC WIKI and comment in CDISC JIRA. Instructions for providing feedback are provided on the landing page for each document. You only need one account to access both WIKI and JIRA.
Current Public Reviews:
- Draft Content SDTMIG v3.3 Batch 3 - Comments Due 21 October 2016
- Asthma Therapeutic Area Data Standard User Guide - Comments Due 24 October 2016
- Influenza Therapeutic Area Data Standards User Guide - Comments Dur 24 October 2016
- Pain Therapeutic Area Data Standard User Guide - Comments Due 24 October 2016
- Schizophrenia Therapeutic Area Data Standards User Guide - Comments Due 24 October 2016
- Virology Therapeutic Area Data Standards User Guide - Comments Due 24 October 2016
CDISC Collaborative Projects:
These are publicly accessible project pages