CDISC invites you to submit comments during the Public Review for Controlled Terminology Package 44, which consists of the following 15 documents:
- Terminology Development Rules for ADaM
- Genomics (formerly PGx)
- CDISC Glossary*
- Protocol Entities
- Units of Measure
- P44 Requests Denied
An * indicates that changes or retirements of existing CDISC Submission Values are included on the “Changes to Existing” tab in the document. Please review these changes as there may be submission value changes or term deprecations.
Comments due: 18 Oct 2020
Instructions for Reviewers
Register and/or Log in WIKI and in JIRA to provide comments. If you already have an account on Wiki or JIRA, our issue-tracking system, simply log in to your account; Wiki and JIRA use the same login credentials.
Download the files below for review.
If you have no comments after review:
- Click 'Like' at the bottom of the page. This will help us determine who has reviewed the documents.
To add comments from within JIRA:
Go to the Controlled Terminology project in JIRA at: http://jira.cdisc.org/projects/CT/issues/
Keeping JIRA open in a separate window to capture comments is easier than navigating back and forth between the Wiki and JIRA.
- Click on the "Create" button in the top menu to bring up the Create Issue form.
- Choose the Controlled Terminology Project.
- Choose the appropriate issue type - "Review Comments".
- Fill out the form.
- Provide a short summary of your comment in the "Summary" field.
- Choose the relevant document from the list in the "Component(s)" field.
- Enter your comment, and any additional, details in the "Description". To help the team address your comment properly, be thorough.
Click the "Create" button in the bottom right corner of the form to submit.
Next to the "Create" button is an option to "Create another". If this is checked, clicking "Create" will submit your comment and bring up a new Create Issue form with the same project and review type. This can be handy if you have multiple comments to enter.