The public review period for Glossary from the CDISC Controlled Terminology Package 32 has been extended until 20 October 2017. After that, this page will be unavailable.
Instructions for Reviewers
If you have no comments after review:
- Click 'Like' at the bottom of the page. This will help us determine who has reviewed the documents.
To add comments from within JIRA:
Go to the Controlled Terminology project in JIRA at: http://jira.cdisc.org/projects/CT/issues/
Keeping JIRA open in a separate window to capture comments is easier than navigating back and forth between the Wiki and JIRA.
- Click on the "Create" button in the top menu to bring up the Create Issue form.
- Choose the Controlled Terminology Project.
- Choose the appropriate issue type - "Review Comments".
- Fill out the form.
- Provide a short summary of your comment in the "Summary" field.
- Choose the relevant document from the list in the "Component(s)" field.
- Enter your comment, and any additional, details in the "Description". To help the team address your comment properly, be thorough.
Click the "Create" button in the bottom right corner of the form to submit.
Next to the "Create" button is an option to "Create another". If this is checked, clicking "Create" will submit your comment and bring up a new Create Issue form with the same project and review type. This can be handy if you have multiple comments to enter.