This document is divided into the following sections:
- Section 1, Introduction, provides an overall introduction to the purpose and goals of the Nutrition project.
- Section 2, Overview of Nutrition, provides a general overview ot the concepts contained in this document.
- Section 3, Food and Fluid Intake, covers an overview of food and fluid intake in nutrition studies. SDTM modeling is not included in this TAUG as this will be covered in the Combination Therapy User Guide. NUT-50 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- Section 4, Infant Nutrition, covers data that are usually related to dispensing of infant nutrition studies as well as examples of data collected on daily feeding activities.
- Section 5, Stool Samples and Stool Assessments, covers data related to baseline and on-study stool sample collection, processing, and characteristics, and bowel associated symptoms. NUT-51 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- Section 6, Questionnaires, Ratings, and Scales, highlights these items as they are related to nutrition studies.
- Appendices provide additional background material and describe other supplemental material relevant to nutritional research.