- Transforms XPT datasets into Dataset-XML datasets
- Freely available
|Smart Dataset-XML Viewer|
- Similar to the SAS Viewer, but with additional functionality
- Supports working with Define-XML + Dataset-XML files
- Supports SDTM, SEND, and ADaM data
- Basic validation
- Open source
Univ. Appl. Sciences FH Joanneum Graz - eHealth
- Converts Dataset-XML files into SAS datasets
- Supports Define-XML Version 1 or Version 2
- Open Source
|SAS Clinical Standards Toolkit|
- Dataset-XML support (writing/reading/validation) will be part of the next release of SAS Clinical Standards Toolkit. Updated information will be published at the SAS web site.
SAS Institute Inc.
- OpenCDISC v1.5 works with Dataset-XML files and Define-XML v2.0
- R4CDISC package includes functions for reading Dataset-XML and Define-XML files.