The CDISC Wiki is a collaborative tool to share information relevant to the development and use of clinical research data standards. WIKI is built on Confluence.
If you would like to become a volunteer, please go to our main site, create an account and/or login and complete the form at https://www.cdisc.org/volunteer. Our volunteer coordinator will be in contact with you via email with next instructions. Thanks for Volunteering!
If you are looking for our main website, please go to http://www.cdisc.org.
CDISC Public Review
Sign Up for WIKI/JIRA (or login if you already have an account) to get access to documents undergoing Public Review in CDISC WIKI and comment in CDISC JIRA. Instructions for providing feedback are provided on the landing page for each document. You only need one account to access both WIKI and JIRA.
Current Public Reviews:
- SENDIG-Animal Rule v1.0 - Comments due: 29 April 2019
- Study Data Tabulation Model v1.8 - Comments due: 29 April 2019
- Controlled Terminology P38 - Comments due: 29 April 2019
- Considerations for Race and Ethnicity Data in Clinical Trials - Comments due: 1 May 2019
- QRS Supplements - Comments due: 1 May 2019
- ADaM Data Structures for Integration - Comments due: 21 May 2019
- SENDIG v3.1.1 PP, PC Updates - Comments due: 07June 2-19
CDISC Collaborative Projects:
These are publicly accessible project pages
All content on this Wiki is non-binding and any individual opinions expressed should not be considered indicative of the policies or positions of CDISC or any other organization.