Data Standards Browser (Browser) is a user interface for the CDISC Library. CDISC Library account holders can log into the Browser with their existing credentials. Upon logging in, users will be greeted by a landing page that allows access to available CDISC standards. The Browser content is represented visually by the same underlying linked metadata available through API.
With the Browser, CDISC Library users can:
- Select which standard to review in more detail by searching or traversing through its hierarchy;
- Provides clear relationship delineations across and within standards;
- Apply filters at the result level to further refine focus of search;
- Export content at the product level into supported file formats;
- Review draft contents prior to their publication;
- Download a diff report for comparing a versioned standard to its predecessor.
- Access QRS instrument's metadata and download an Excel export.