If you would like to become a volunteer, please go to our main site, create an account and/or login and complete the form at https://www.cdisc.org/volunteer. Our volunteer coordinator will be in contact with you via email with next instructions. Thanks for Volunteering!
If you are interested in therapeutic area standards, read Introduction to Therapeutic Area Standards.
If you are looking for our main website, please go to http://www.cdisc.org.
CDISC User Networks
If you are interested in joining one of our regional User Network, check out our list of CDISC User Networks. If you want to start one in your region, Contact Us
CDISC Public Review
Sign Up for WIKI/JIRA (or login if you already have an account) to get access to documents undergoing Public Review in CDISC WIKI and comment in CDISC JIRA. Instructions for providing feedback are provided on the landing page for each document. You only need one account to access both WIKI and JIRA. Check out our page for additional information on the CDISC Wiki reading format
Current Public Reviews:
- Psoriasis Therapeutic Area User Guide - Comments due: 16 Mar 2020
- Chinese Translations: SDTMIG v3.2, ADaMIG v1.1, ADaM OCCDS v1.0, ADaM v2.1 - Comments due: 20 Mar 2020
- ADaM OCCDS v1.1 - Comments due: 20 Mar 2020
- LOINC to LB Mapping File - Comments due: 10 Apr 2020
- Acute Kidney Injury Therapeutic Area User Guide - Comments due: 24 Apr 2020
CDISC Collaborative Projects:
These are publicly accessible project pages
All content on this Wiki is non-binding and any individual opinions expressed should not be considered indicative of the policies or positions of CDISC or any other organization.